Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a little bit of happiness

today I woke up grouchy! My house was a mess, jack wet the bed for the fourth night in a row, I had 100 things to do and NO energy to do them with, you have to get some sleep to have energy. All in all it has been a crazy day so when kim came to get her little one and the first thing she said was " whats wrong?" it only starts to explain how I felt today. After getting back from Olivias share time ( she showed the kids how to make cookies) and working on tutus for two hours and trying to keep up with every thing else, I sat on the couch exhausted and annoyed with my urges to clean; knowing I just don't have it in me right now. BUT there was some great news that came from today. My friend went to twigs yesterday to buy something, while she was there she asked about the tutu's. guess what? they sold. they have the one for Christmas which they are waiting to put out and then they have one on hold, all the rest are gone!! some one, somewhere is putting them on a baby! how awesome huh? this little morsel of unexpected happiness gave me the energy to type this blog and reset my thinking and hopefully bust out some more tutu work today. which is good since next weekend is my deadline to get them done. let me tell you- between then and now, the list of to dos is longer then we all have time or even would want to read! anyway, anyone who follows this blog would know about my tutus and I thought might want to know that yes, they are selling and at a whopping 48.00 each. which is pretty crazy- but feels amazing! so now I need to get moving and start sewing, I will post pictures by next sat. (hopefully) and you can tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Carianne said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!.. yes I am yelling it in "type" form. Today is a good day Boo!

Nancy said...

Brigette,
I love reading your blog and finding out what you and your family is doing. I saw the pictures of your tutus and they are darling and i'm glad other people share that opinion. Olivia is absolutely darling. I love seeing her pictures. Take care. Love, Aunt Nancy