Wednesday, October 29, 2008

pumpkin carving






Last night we carved two of our four pumpkins! I love carving pumpkins and so does Mike, so we were pretty excited about it all week. Well, that is until Jack got four shots, Olivia got one, we ate at taco bell and it made us all sick, so by 8:oo we were wondering if it was really worth it to keep every one up to do carve them or if we should try again on Thursday. you can see our choice- it was fun! We had a boys agaisnts girls contest ( girls won don't you think?) Jack refused to get in and dirty because his legs "hurt to bad" to move, so he just sat there in the middle commenting on everything we did, which drove Olivia CRAZY becuase he was ruining the contest by telling dad our every move! When he did get dirty he had to wipe his hands afterwards. Olivia loved every minute of it and did most of the dirty work for our team, Infact I have never stayed so clean, it was sad for me! lol. It was fun! Even though by nine we were wiped out and both kids were screaming from exaustion, I am glad we went for it!

4 comments:

Carianne said...

Jack always has bene a "stay-clean boy" how funny... just picturing him sitting there and his commentary makes me laugh..

Dial Family said...

OMGosh!! You are so gosh darn cute Bridg!! Your family is absolutely adorable and I don't know about having it all together... I guess I'm just good at faking it... :) How fun. We love carving pumpkins too. We're waiting until the girls get over their fevers.. ARGH!! It always happens this way right before Halloween. Poor things. Oh well. Excited to see what fun things happen for Halloween as well as the Holidays... Keep us posted!! Your sucha doll!! And I'm so glad you have a blog. I like this so much more.. The kids are just adorable. We need to take another road trip... :)

Dial Family said...

When R you due again? You are looking so amazing. I honestly almost forgot you were due.. Do we know yet what we're having? I'm so excited for you guys...

Kim Tafua said...

Ok so I've finally taken time to get on the computer for a 1/2 second. LOVE the pumpkins. How fun! So I want a copy of the class picture from the pumpkin farm among others. We need to swap a bunch of pictures I think. I have some for you too. I just checked Pipers blog and she's pretty much hilarious with the tutu fairy wing promotion. See you in a few hours for the school run! XOXO