Monday, August 17, 2009

FIRST GRADER GIRL









Today was yaya's first day of school. I was worried about her, but she was SO excited I could hardly believe it, she walked so fast to her class room we couldn't even keep up. I love the fact that she wore sneakers, it completely describes her. Only she would wear them when it is so hot outside, she hates sandals I think she thinks they are to girly. lol. It was a bit emotional for me to know that she is officially starting her education. I hate that fact that she will be with her teacher more hours then at home, but she seems to have a good class and a great teacher so at least I can take comfort in that.

4 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

that last picture looks like she was transposed onto it! glad she had a great day!

Carianne said...

i love these.. I am making a sad face since I can't see her sooner!?

Tiffany A. said...

She is such a cute girl! I love the last picture!

Britt said...

I love her personality, and she's so so pretty.