Tuesday, August 18, 2009

it's in his blood....



I have three children, all of whom I have hoped would love music the way I do. Olivia seems to like the idea of playing an instrument and she sings very well. Jackson LOVES music, his pitch is off but he loves it so much that his passion for it sucks you right in. Joey obviously is a little too little to know exactly but I will say this, he is OBSESSED with the piano. Pianos of all kinds and sizes he loves them all. yesterday I heard some playing that didn't sound familiar, this is what I found....

4 comments:

Carianne said...

theres no video?

Brigette-boo said...

The video would not upload I tried all day so I finally just put the pictures but they are not as cute as the video was...sorry.

Carianne said...

awww.. still love the pictures.. amkes me want to do some editing..

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

seth too! you've gotta have at least one kid to pass on the music to.