Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pressure cooker

Ever feel like a pressure cooker? you are running so hard, so fast and so many big things are coming at you that you are just sure at some moment the lid will just all blow off and your done!?! Sometimes this is how life gets for me. I want to do every thing and do it perfect, and yet I am always learning again and again I am not going to be able to. The only way this pressure cooker will keep providing good food ( or what would also be known as a great life) for those it loves and not over done food will be with the constant help of my Heavenly Father, I sure am glad I know he's there... I know that no matter how crazy things get, He is there and he loves me and he really loves my children, so if we are doing whats right- that pressure can just keep coming, we will get through it and I have no doubt we also will know how we did it to, not alone, but with a power much greater and wiser then our own.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Oh boo. I think sometimes we all feel like this.. you knwo I was like this on Tuesday.. I guess we are just the pressure cookers sitting on the shelf together, except your the better brand! :) Love you!