Saturday, August 1, 2009

last week end we went camping....









y

Last week end we went camping, we were just gone one night- We were going to go two then decided to stick to one, We were glad we made this choice because by day two Joey decided his adventure needed to end. As you can see by his picture. =) The kids had a blast, they ran and made up fun games, found stick and got as dirty as they possibly could(literally) and of course climbed mountains which was olivia's obsession. Mike set up a grill, joey stalked around his play pin growling like a lion, and I, well, I am not sure but I felt busy! It was beautiful and fun to hang out just our family. enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

looks like fun! It was hard for me to go more than one night, I can't imagine you and your little ones! I sadly think my camping days of the summer our over :( ....