Monday, August 17, 2009

Joeys first hair cut

Before the hair cut







A few days ago we started noticing that our sweet little Joey looked greasy all the time. He just looked like he hadn't had a bath in weeks at all times of the day. So with a little encouragement by mike, we decided on sunday to give him his first hair cut. I was reluctant only because Its a sign that my little baby is getting big. Mike held him, I cut, Olivia took the pictures and Jackson sat by the boys feeling like he was important. Joey did really well, of course he kept plenty busy- he played with a hair comb, sucked on the water bottle and ate the ties on my scrubs, and at the end he yelled a little( I think just for fun!) Olivia did a great job capturing the moment.

1 comment:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

oh, that is sad. good thing he's so cute!!!!