Sunday, January 4, 2009

you bet he does!

Today as I was half way through my getting may hair done, little Joseph started crying. He had tummy bubbles and while I felt terrible he was crying I also had 3/4 of my hair done on curlers and was finnishing off the last small section. so here I was stressing about my crying angel and trying for all I was worth to make my hair curl faster, and I heard Olivia saying to him...." do you miss Jesus Joseph?" over and over.... in that moment All I could think was
" you bet he does, Jesus never let him cry so he could get his hair curled!"




to day was Jacks first day in Primary. I can't believe he is So darn big. I am not so sure I like my kids getting big yet.

4 comments:

Carianne said...

awww... that olivia is so sweet! and Kack, say what... can't wait to hear about his 1st primary program experience

JD said...

Totally agree with the growing thing...I can't believe la la is in Sun beams!

Heather said...

"jesus never let him cry while he curled his hair" is the most awesome thing I have read today. ha ha.

Kelly M said...

Thanks for a great laugh. Don't feel bad we all let the kids cry every once in awhile! Its good for them!