Monday, November 17, 2008

A few days of fun!






Well I have offically been pregnant longer with this baby then any of my other two! Which means she will be bigger to right? BUT as frustrated as it has been. I would be a total liar if I didn't say how grateful I am for some of the experiences this waiting time has brought. we have been to football games, gone on family walks, spent time at the park, had hours of christmas wish listing, and reading. I have developed diffrent and stronger relationships with my two sweeties. It has been a really nice calm before the storm that a sweet new baby brings! I love my children and husband SO much I just can't belivie how much the Lord has blessed our lives these last few weeks! It might even make the streach marks on my tummy seem not that bad. SO even though I wake up each morning a little discouraged that I still have a huge tummy and no baby, I really can't say I would want to change anything that we have been able to do these last two weeks.....hopefully I can remember this tommorow! =)

3 comments:

Carianne said...

Oh Boo.. I love these!. These are great... looks like Jack might get his photography skill sfrom you!

Shannon said...

Wow! Jack is so big I can't believe it. I am dually impressed by those pictures he took of you. Talented.

Dial Family said...

I have to say, I think one of the ONLY reasons I am loving St. George this moment is the weather. It's so nice to get out and enjoy Fall rather than get cheated like we always did in SL with a short Fall and an early winter. We have enjoyed nice cooler weather days at the parks and walking in the mornings. Other than that, still not too sure I want to make this our home when Nate's done with school... we'll see..