Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am not annoyed or anything......

Last night after over two hours of contractions every three minutes apart we went and checked into the hospital. dropped the kids off at grandmas and headed in. WELL, I am dialated to a 3, still 80% effaced and she is down low. but after an hour and a half they decided to send me home and let me come back if I needed to. Well Mike prayed I would get some sleep ( I haven't slept decent in a while now and its REALLY wearing on me) So I got sleep. This morning I feel discouraged and tired and sick to my sick- almost flu like sick. While I am only 37 weeks, I feel like I have been waiting FOREVER. because I was on high alert and bed rest for so long that now I am just ready to be done, even thoguh I know she could wait up to three weeks still! ahhh! anyway. just thought you all would want the update, she is still in the belly and who knows when its all gonna go down!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

we hope she comes out soon for your sake. i am amazed they didn't keep you. hang in there. it will all be over soon. xoxo

Heather said...

That's crazy, but I was sick the whole week before Ella was born. Maybe she'll be here soon!

Daringale@gmail.com said...

I hope you have better luck next time. I am sure you just want her out so you can try on her new really cute christmas dress.