Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I have always wanted to do this......

Yes it may be cheezy But ever since the day I was married and knew eventually I would have children I have been excited to buy my " girls" matching christmas dresses. Today I fianally got them! yes Olivia and Adriana have matching dresses!! I would post pictures but it will be more fun with the girls inthem so ya'll will just have to wait until december! but yes I went shopping today, maybe baby will come tonight? thats how the last two came into this world.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Just hold out 2 more days and she can be born on the same day as her Auntie Alyssa! Can't wait to see those pictures. We are buying Brooklyn's soon. :)

Heather said...

matching dresses! I totally forgot... guess there is still time to buy them.