Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh the strange hobbies I have!

It occurred to me the other day I have a very strange hobby. The funny thing was when I mentioned it to my husband and a friend...they already knew about it!

I love cleaning baseboards.

strange I know... but when someone comes to visit you can bet I have cleaned my baseboards, when I am stressed- you can bet I have cleaned the base boards...every time I clean the house to be "baby ready"- I clean the base boards, its my thing I do. The weird thing is I LOVE IT! It makes any house feel cleaner even though you may not realize why, Its like this hidden dirt that a lot of people over look or forget, but when you get rid of it every thing feels better! SO goofy I know- but.... if I am having a GREAT day or a really rough one...I have probably cleaned my base boards!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

that's awesome... for me its definitely vacuuming. The house isn't clean till its done.

Britt said...

I LOVE clean base boards!! I knew I loved you for a reason. :)

I can't wait to hear all of your baby news. Keep us informed!

Britt said...

I LOVE clean base boards!! I knew I loved you for a reason. :)

I can't wait to hear all of your baby news. Keep us informed!