Sunday, November 9, 2008

funny story

So I have a little funny story! When I got the calling to become primary pianist, I had just found out the week before I was pregnant. So of course I told the primary president. she told me that was fine- she just needed a capable person to get her through the program, O.k, I thought, no problem the program in supposed to be in October. Well as things turned out, the program got moved back and moved back, and then I went into labor and was on bed rest. SO the last few weeks we have all been joking that I might not make it. In fact the president told me she had been praying I would just make it through the program, and even if I went into labor the last two hours she didn't care. I told her it was HER prayers that were keeping me from having Adriana. So today was the program. I had a contraction every song, I have felt like junk all day, and I am having contractions every 3- 5 minutes. they aren't too hard and I havn't bothered timing them yet, but if they keep up I am going to have to! so wouldn't it be funny If I really did only make it throguh today? just long enoguh to finnish that program?? I can't tell you how many people at church looked at me- thanked me- and then said " now go have that baby" lol. So I just think its funny, and could POSSIBLY get a lot funnier in the next few hours.

3 comments:

Carianne said...

How funny!... get her out so I can come see you and my new niece!

Heather said...

ooooo.... I can't wait to see her!

Dial Family said...

OH BRIDGETTE!! You are sucha trooper. I cannot believe how cute and funny you are. I love the name too. Cannot wait to hear the news!! Def. keep us posted!! Best wishes!!