Sunday, November 23, 2008

Reflections on my sweeties

Today as we sat in church I watched my two children and thoguht about how wonderful they truly are. they are so different and because of their differences they each bring us so much joy and happiness.

Jackson:
I think Heavenly father engineered him to bring joy into this world. Every thing about him brings a smile to your face- even when he does something naughty like wet his pants the response is " I tried so hard to run to the bathroom but I just couldn't make it" he says it with the sweetest tone and earnestness that you just can't be mad! He is SO expressive and happy. always a song in his voice and a bounce in his step. EVERY WHERE we go people take notice and stop and talk to him. He brings a feeling of joy and love to your heart just by looking at him and you can't help but fall in love with him. the only time he gets into trouble is when his never ending energy gets all bubbled up and out of control. but he has a good heart and deeply loves every one around him. I even love the way he walks!

Olivia:
She is a soft strong girl. She is extremely sensitive. when some one cries around her or she sees pain, she cries. she would never play with a baby doll, but get her around a real baby and she becomes this instant mother, very mature and confident in how she handles anything from a binky to bouncing an infant or leading a scared girl about her same age down the hall to class. I often have to remind her who the mother of this house is. she is cautious in all things. when making christmas list it took me a while to convince her that during christmas she could dream! she could pick things more then two dollars! she is STUBBORN! as long as we can keep that going the right direction she will be a streangth to all around her. she LOVES with all her heart the lord and his teachings, even when she was little she has never doubted the truth of the gospel and relies on what she know to lead her. she is a nurturer. she loves deeply those around her.

With two amazing children it left me again wondering what this third one will bring andhow ourhome will change with her presence. I know the Lord will send us a strongspirit and I can't wait to get to know her and all she brings!

4 comments:

Carianne said...

Oh Boo.. I just can't wait to see what joy the next little one brings.. YaYa and Jack are so different!

k gale said...

Your children are really cute, I have some great pics of them I need to send your way. Anywho, you will never believe what Amanda and I did last night. We have talked to so many people who loved the movie we went back last night to check it out again with more sleep and less hot chocolate in our system. It was not as bad as we thought, we decided it was definitely the music and Edward's acting that was the nail in the coffin on this flic.

Heather said...

Hopefully you can find out soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

Dial Family said...

What a sweet reflection on your kids!! You are an amazing mom Bridgette!! I cannot wait for your new little one.. The kids are just going to have fun and be such a couple of big helpers. (BTW, LOVED the twilight movie!! cant wait for the next one).