Friday, November 14, 2008

Its about time







My whole pregnancy I have had people ask for pictures, but really who wants to take a picture of their big self?? I know some women relish the time of pregnancy- but as you all know- I kind of don't, I just feel yucky and emotional for 9 1/2 months! ANYWAY, I decided since Adriana has not made her apperance yet maybe she would appreciate a documented glimpse into how I looked when she was in my belly. here you are, don't laugh to hard, I had Jack take the pictures for me. I guess he didn't do to bad for a three year old. =)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Stop it. Your Beautiful! The only way I can tell your pregnant is by the baby protruding from your stomach. You have no extra weight on you at all. So jealous right now.

Carianne said...

Oh BOO.. you are one hot mama... It's funny because before I finished reading the blog I was wondering who took the pictures.. Way to go Jack! He is a photog in training!

Unknown said...

H-O-T-T-I-E!

Phyllisa said...

Awww! You're beautiful! And Jack did an awesome job!

I hope she comes soon now. I can completely sympathize with how anxious you are. Some things I tried:
Bowling
Cleaning
Castor Oil (not recommended)
Long walks and giving piggy back rides to the kids.
And other things I can't mention here. ;) Good luck!

Heather said...

good luck, and you look AWESOME. I'll go along with Mike...

Hugs from mom said...

As if you could ever look big! You look great! Ryan always told me I was beautiful when I was pregnant and I never understood what he was talking about. But now when I see pregnant women, especially when they get toward the end I think, "wow, she is so beautiful!"

Nancy said...

Boo,

You look great and Jack has a future in photography. Uncle Joe was really impressed with his skill as well. Love, Aunt Nancy

Dial Family said...

Are you crazy? Are you sure you don't have another 3-4 months to go still? YOu are still so tiny; and we know I can't be lying because normally pictures put a good 10-20 pounds on EVERYONE!! But you!! Amazing how you will end up being one of those moms who just has to pop the basketball out of her belly and she looks every bit as fit as she was BEFORE she put the little one in there..