Tuesday, December 30, 2008

100 posts and counting.....





I logged on today to start the Christmas blogging extravaganza and noticed I had done 99 blogs. Good job boo! Anyway there are so many great things that happened this last week and so many great pictures I am going to post part of it each day. hope you enjoy it! This years christmas eve was a bit crazy. Since he boys decided to take an ALL DAY shopping trip we didn't get dinner going until late and SO the Christmas show was late- and the reading of the christmas story, by the time it was bed time My kids thought Santa had already passed us by ( thank you ty) and wouldn't come and they were SO tired they could hardly walk with out bursting into tears, but we had fun doing the show. The theme was "A christmas around the world". so we used spice shakers, wore sombreros, did the hula, wore goofy hats, and sang our hearts out. Of course we end (always) with the nativity and Our sweet Joseph being Jesus. it was fun and good for some serious laughs. we all decided , maybe next christmas we would let Olivia be the director, she full of Ideas during the planning meeting she sat in on. lol. it was serious buisness for her.

1 comment:

Dial Family said...

What a fun christmas eve party!! I love those kinds with lots of family and friends. They're the best around. and I LOVE the pajamas you guys all wore. What a cute idea. I just might have to try that for next year. ( I love making them for the kids; not so sure they'd turn out half as cute on us adults, but we'll see.) I am feeling good. Just had a few days of not so fun, and other than the fact that I feel like a balloon when I'm wondering why didn't I feel like this with either Em or Lilly. How about you? I really missed seeing you guys as well. We'll be out in May. We have to hook up for sure this time... Joseph is looking so YUMMY!! he is such a sweet heart!!