Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas morning






When we woke up, mike took his shower and I brushed my teeth and then we were so excited WE went in and woke up our kids. how many crazy parents do that?? yes, we woke up our kids at 7 a.m and told them to GET UP!!! =) They were excited, but a little out of it. After blankly staring at her Santa gifts Olivia asked " who is all his stuff for?" I told her it was for her, then she said " man, that"s a lot of stuff" Jackson got his rocket and really hasn't put it down since. I think that they were pretty tired and a little overwhelmed by everything christmas had in store for them! I love this Picture of Joseph, it looks like he is dreaming of a good Christmas!

3 comments:

Klatt Family said...

Lucky Andra and Kerry, to have the whole family together! Looks like a Somerville event. How fun!! Mike I love the pockadot pj bottoms. Take care.

Carianne said...

It was so much fun! We miss you guys already!

Dial Family said...

LOVE THOSE PJ'S!! Did you make them? You are so adorable and are looking so amazing!! (esp. for a 1 month old)... I love your family photo op's. You guys have such a beautiful family!!