Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Number one means nothing

Well I have learned something important, being " number one" on a list means really.......nothing. the dr. told them to wait until tomorrow, he will be on call so it will be more convenient I guess....in the mean time while I understand that being emotional wont help her get here, nor will it change the fact that after its over- none of THIS will matter; I just can't seem to stop the emotions though or the tears...it was much easier to have my babies early!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

What a punk of a Dr. I am sorry Boo!

Phyllisa said...

jerk! I'd like to punch his lights out! *hugs* I so feel your pain!

Heather said...

I understand, my babies varied. 1 two weeks early, one 2 day late and one exactly one week late. While it's difficult and I truly empathize, it's much better to wait until the little one is ready, unless there is a problem. Learned that the hard way. She will fall right out when you finally do have her cuz she's good and ready! Good luck Brigette, I know how hard it is to wait!