Thursday, December 4, 2008

Need a laugh?

So this morning as directed be the Dr. we called at 6 A.M. they told me for the third day in a row There was no room. they also told me NOT TO WORRY, because guess what? I am number TWO on the list! yeah I always wanted to be number two after already being "number one" yesterday thats like telling some one they can have a whole cake to them selves and then wanting them to celebrate when you enthusastically tell them they have to give half to a total stranger. ANYWAY, they told me to call back at nine. I did (obviously) and found out that while, yes, they have room for me, apparently the bathroom is broken and so after they get THAT fixed, they will call. think I belivie they will call? hmmm.....anyway I am at the point where this is all becoming somehow just halarious!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, it's not even hilarious to me. Glad you have an optimistic view. Adriana is gonna have one awesome story to tell!!

Shannon said...

I'm not sure it's hilarious, maybe you are becoming hysterical. I'll knock on wood, cross my fingers, throw some salt over my right shoulder, break a wishbone, and have my sister in law's birthday candle wish for you to get that room with the hopefully fixed bathroom.
Good Luck! Break Water!