Tuesday, December 16, 2008

dancing and belly buttons!

Well big news today in the heller house hold! Little Josephs umbilical cord fell off. Olivia could not WAIT to see to new belly button and Jackson bragged that he saw it first. lol. I love having older kids and a baby its a lot more fun. So this Christmas I have been terrible at playing christmas music which is sad because its one of my favorite parts of christmas! Anyway, you know you have good music on when the kids just CAN NOT contain themselves, they HAVE to dance...they also love the camera and sad but true are the weirdest dancers I have ever seen so...enjoy! P.S Olivia informed me only 9 more days until chrstmas! crazy huh?

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

how adorable.. as soon as i pressed play, brooklyn's eyes went straight to the screen, she watched it like 3 times, i think she is excited to meet her cousins and her newest cousin thats her age...hope you all enjoy Christmas! love you all..

Shannon said...

The best part is them singing along with the music. I love it! Your kids are the cutest.

Heather said...

K & B were obsessed with the cord falling off too!!

We've been listening to Alvin & The Chipmunks "Christmas Don't Be Late". The kids can't get enough of it, and I can't skip it often enough.

Carianne said...

Love it!... They definitely have some skilled dance moves.. I think they get it from their mom.. I have seen those music videos done by her once upon a time :)