Friday, December 19, 2008

How did we get here?

It was weird this morning I was contemplating how my life has changed so much in the last few weeks, as I thought about the changes it made me think about my life these last few years. Really I couldn't help but think about our home in Spanish fork, we loved our first home. We made many life long firends, but there came a day which because of certian circumstances we had to sell our home, it was one of the hardesthings I have had to do, but our buden was made very light by the Lord, for he blessed our little family in countless ways over the next year we spent in spanish fork in a rental home. That was in a way a time of healing and happiness for our family. Then came two christmases ago when We were suprised with a great girft from mikes employer, we were laid off. it was perfect timing as you can imagine, but again the Lord blessed us and every thing was fine. so as we went about looking for where to go next the opportunity came to be in the CHP We prayed, it felt right, and we moved to ca. well..... that didn't work out.

So here we are, and I couldn't help but think of ALL the many blessings we have. But while I am so grateful for the many things in life I am blessed with I wondered. Why are we HERE? in this place doing all we are doing? I know the Lord has had his hand in all of it, but why? why are we where we are, what are we supposed to be learning right now- and where the HECK is this all going? I belvie that in every stage of life lessons are to be learned and we end up in certian places to learn them Ican see some things we have already learned and know as time goes on I will see more...but really the questiuon I wondered was..what is next for this little family, what will our near future hold?I don't know maybe I am feeling this all because now Joseph is finally here and with the new year its time to reflect and make new goals...maybe but I wish I knew what adventure this little road of life will take us on. I guess what is to be is up to me..right? =) anyway..happy holidays every one and I hope as we all reflect we may also see the
lords hand in all we do and where we are going.

1 comment:

Phyllisa said...

Beautiful Brigette. This reflects a lot of my sentiments recently perfectly. :)