Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our new suprise.. Joseph Scott Heller






Well as Can told you all we had quite the shocker on thursday! I went in at 10;45 to be induced, they really just monitered me until around 12:15. the Dr. came in and broke the water, at 12:45 I was in some pretty good pain so the nurse checked me while mike was out. Yes I was already at a 81/2 and the nurse started running to get everything ready. SO as you can guess there was no epidural for me at this point. I was panicking becuase I thought Mike was not going to make it back, when he finnally did get back ( becuase it felt like forever he was gone- even though it was only 10 mins.) The dr. was behind him, I was at a nine and a contraction later I started pushing. So not only did we have the shock of the quickness of it all, but the whole doing it natural thing AND then the shock of "Congratulations! a big beautiful baby boy" He was SO big and a...HE that I just stared at him and didn't know what to do. Mike had to sit down, he almost passed out and mom ended up cutting the cord. all in all it was a crazy experience that when I look back on I can do nothing but laugh! he is So sweet and very alert. mom has been working around the clock to get every thing switched for us and I am SO grateful for her and all she has done. when we got home at midnight last night the house felt really good and everything was moved and it just feels like in the end this truly was ment to be. so..... here we are. I will share a few more fun moments little Joseph Scott Heller has given us already in the next few days! love you all!

9 comments:

Carianne said...

He is so sweet!.. and dang you, looking good in those pics!. plus the one of Olivia just warms my heart! Can't wait to meet him, only 2 1/2 weeks!

Phyllisa said...

Oh Brigette! He's so beautiful! You have me bawling over here. Congratulations. Love you!

JD said...

EEEEEKKK a boy! How totally fun! Congrats! I am texting you right now! LOL :)

Becky said...

Congratulations! Having a boy is quite a huge shock! Especially when you were ready for a girl! But every baby is special!

Hugs from mom said...

Oh my gosh! What a shock that must have been. But who cares 'cause he's gorgeous! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. What a fun addition to your already beautiful family.

Alyssa said...

He is honestly so adorable! i wanna see and hold him already!! i am so happy for you all. i have to tell you all this waiting and the no room for you in the hospital. made me think about this time of year, you had a little glimpse of how Mary felt when "there was no room for her in ALL of the Inns" and the waiting. And then you named him Joseph on top of that, very special i think.. love you all.

schlicken said...

Oh wow, so much for sending her slash him home in one of those cute little tutu's. Do you have one in Blue? Just Kidding. I am so happy for you, I know how much you were hoping for a girl, but just think of the story you have to tell now. I love the name. How did you pick it, other than at the last minute! What did you do? Oh, forget it just call me and tell me everything! Love Jen

Dial Family said...

Congrats again you guys!! We are so thrilled for the new surprise!! how funny!! He is absolutely adorable and I'm sure Olivia will def. adjust as she now gets her own bedroom (so fun!!)...

Megan said...

Brigette Congratulations! He is so wonderful. My Dad's name is Joseph. You know, I had heard of Ultra sounds getting the gender wrong but I had never known anyone that it had happened to. You're family is so beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!

Love,
Megan