Friday, February 6, 2009

If you tell a lie....

To in order to come down to so-cal these two weeks I felt like I had to bring Olivia. Well the school system doesn't understand Helping family out as an excuse for being absent, so after talking with one of my friends I realized the only way I would be able to keep her out of school with out getting into trouble would be to say she was sick. Now I must say two things, first, I HATE lies of all kinds, even when half of the craziness in life seems to come from trying to be totally honest. second, to ease my burden of the lie I told my self it was o.k because she has had a bad infection, which I have medicine for. so this is how my week has gone each day waking up to realize I have to tell my daily Lie and feeling bad about it. SO........

If you tell a lie, you might just feel really bad. When you feel real bad The Lord may take pity on you, when he takes pity on you he will want to ease your burdens. To ease your burden The lord will then bless you with sickness, not only for you but for all your children too. when you get sick you might get worn down, but its o.k because you are the one who told the lie!

Yes we are ALL sick even my sweet baby Joseph. yuck. guess I don't have to lie any more.

3 comments:

Carianne said...

yeesh.. guess i won't be over there much this weekend.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i call it a cruel sense of irony...who says god doesn't have a sense of humor?

Kelly M said...

I love this post! So sorry all of you are sick but, thanks for the chuckle!