Monday, February 9, 2009

oh ranner!

Today my mom and sister and her husband left for the mayo clinic in AZ. Our hopes are high that she will finally get awnsers for what is going on! I would say more but I am not sure if she would appreciate my doing so, but any one who knows her or even if you don't, and you just need some one to pray for, I would apprecite it and so would she! Some one who is so amazing with so much life to have still, should not have to deal with all she has. anyway, that is where my heart and mind are today, with my sister and best friend Carianne. Love you can!!!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Boo... missing you very teary eyed now.. in AZ. thanks for being there/here with me!

Dial Family said...

HOpe everything is ok with your mom Bridgette!! And glad to hear you guys are feeling well!! Take care and don't worry about the little lie.. It sounds like the school MADE you do it. :)