Friday, February 27, 2009

Silly boo

Today Olivia got to share her homework with the class. The teacher sends home A bag of legos and the kids create a story and show it with the legos. Olivias went like this:

THE LEGEND OF INDIANA JONES AND THE TREASURE!

Once upon a time Indian Jones was in a crazy land. It had crazy bombs and crazy bazookas. There was a ladder for big people to climb into windows. there was also a slid for small characters. so Indians Jones and his friend ( a girl named joni) broke a table to build a window to make sure no bad guys were coming. then they got the treasure and climbed a rope on to a helicopter and lived happily ever after.

I should have taken a picture of this "crazy land" but I forgot to. I went into the school to hear olivia share her story and tell about the project. Jack and I walked over there as fast as we could, because we didn't want to miss it. YEAH- I showed up an hour early and didn't realize it until I walked in the class room door! it would be only somwhat embarassing ( com on I am use to doing pretty goofy things) if it wasn't the SECOND time I have done that in the last three months! But it was still fun. Olivia has a wonderful teacher who let us help in class and Jack got to be a kindergrdener for a couple hours so I guess it ended up great. just a little adventure in the life of boo!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

Love her imagination! better an hour early than an hour late!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

indiana jones, huh. at least she picked something fun. emma built the golden gate bridge, but then couldn't think of a story. i was wondering why you didn't come by that day...

Britt said...

How creative! What a fun teacher (and mom). :)