Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A loss for words

I had a favorite aunt of mine say she loves to read my blog and when I don't blog she is dissapointed, so I thought this morning I would get up and write. Some thing crazy has happend however, that I am pretty sure has NEVER happened before- I am at a loss of what to write. Being down south has been a lot of fun! we have convinced Jack that livy could fly, sat out side in the 85 degree weather, made a fabulous trip to the dollar store, made cute soap bottles, and watchedthe worlds cutest babies talk to each other. so far so good. hopefully I will come up with somthing interesting tommorow!

3 comments:

Dial Family said...

You are so funny!! I too love visiting your blog and reading some of the funny stories that go on in the lives of the heller's... Esp your kids, they are so much fun!!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

85 degree weather will do that to you...we're getting rain tomorrow! :)

Nancy said...

Yes, Boo. I love your blog and I love being referred to as a favorite aunt. However, no pressure. I certainly don't want you to have writer's block because of me. And, as cute as they are, the children don't need to perform to entertain me or the rest of the world. So, go back to writing when you have a story to tell or a thought to share. It will give me a little something to enjoy whenever you are inspired. Love ya.