Tuesday, February 17, 2009

no sugar

Well after two weeks apart Mike and I felt inspired to make some serious life changes. We both felt we just weren't living as higha quality of life as we could. so along with some t.v restrictions and other goals we have decided for the next month NO SUGAR. no pop or chocolate or late night ice cream. Mike and I both have a serious sweet tooth so this is going to be interesting to say the least. anyway I am excited and a little nervous of the monster that could emerge as I have withdrawls. wish me luck.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. Your brave. Good luck. Keep us updated. I've been temped to try but I'm not sure I can.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

wow. that's all i can say. wow.

Britt said...

You can do it. Day three and four SUCK!!! I still have bad days and triggers that make it hard, but most of the time it's easy now. The less I eat, the less I want. I believe in you. :)

Becky said...

you can totally do it. my new years resolution was no caffeine, and so far it has been a blessing! i am able to go to sleep on time and get great sleep. the first week was horrible! i can't lie about it! i doubted that i made the right choice especially with full time school, but now... i am so glad!

Carianne said...

I am so proud of you for doing this.. good luck, and I will miss your yummy chocolate cookies!