Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kids update

I realized I haven't posted about the kids a lot lately so here is an update:

Olivia:
She is still struggling a bit with going to school. She ended up staying home on Wednesday after throwing such a HUGE fit getting in the car I told her to go back inside and stay on her bed. she was allowed out of her room for meals and home work. Yesterday she did wonderful and then today a fight again....I think by the time we figure it out, school will be over! But when we are not dealing with school she is the sweetest big sister to her brothers. she is reading and writing and learning addition. We did two hours of homework yesterday and loved every minute of it. The other night she wrote her full name for us "Olivia AND Heller" in stead of Olivia Ann Heller. SO CUTE!

Jackson:
Of course all he does is look at you and you HAVE to smile! He is- as always- really into rockets, stars and cars. He is building things right and left with his lego's. he is really creative. I love his stories, at chit chat time at night I rarely say more then five words, he just talks and talks and talks. We think some day he may be a famous gluten free chef, he is always trying various food mixed with other foods, and its surprising what he comes up with.

Joey:
he is a little smile machine. Olivia started counting how many times she could get him to smile at her on Sunday, Its now Thursday and she is up to 112. he loves being social and he is SO even tempered. Last night he slept from 10:45 Pm to 6:45 A.M!! he has some weird rash on his neck and tummy this week so as you can guess I am watching that REALLY closely. We took pictures of him this week I put them in an album on face book. here is are some of the favorites. He has a spirit that is calming and he has a strength that just feeds my soul. He brings me up when things a hard. I am so grateful he came to me at this time in my life I can't imagine having it any other way, which is crazy since we thought he was some one else three months ago!









6 comments:

Carianne said...

cute pictures once again.. give the kids my love!

Britt said...

I love hearing about your kid's personalities. And that Joey is too cute!

Good job on the no sugar. It only gets easier. I sounds gross to me now.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

What a little cutie!! There is nothing like sweet baby laughter and bright baby smiles. We've heard Joseph laugh and we're seeing him smile. What a joy you have. :)

FuturePedDoc said...

your kids are all adorable. And I love the counting the smile thing. we could all smile more. The average three year old laughs almost 300 times a day while the average adult only seven

Andra said...

Boo, Joseph is such an angel baby! And don't worry about Olivia, if she turns out as good as her mother did, she will be just fine. Remember sitting in the office of the same elementary school, screaming "don't leave me here" when you were in Kindergarten. Your dad could here you until he was out of the school yard, and walked home, sat down and cried. We hated leaving you there.