Monday, August 20, 2012

future baby #4!!

Most know already, But I think I will post it on here just for journal keeping sake. HELLER # FOUR IS ON HIS?? HER??? WAY!! 
I think we found out I was pregnant the second the magical stick could tell us, so we tried really hard to wait and tell the kids. I tried to act normal for about two week.....and then it came....the sickness. =(

So we had to tell the kids why mommy was simply not going to get better any time soon and why I needed so much more of their patience and help.

I had a fun Idea to have my sister come and take pictures of the moment we told them. We simply told them by handing them a sign that said I was having a baby. It worked perfect and I couldn't love my sister more for helping with it and I LOVE LOVE THE pictures. so I will post those next.

I am super sick, but optimistic that I will regain at least a part of my mornings since the past three days have gone MUCH better.







Love you all enjoy the pictures!

No comments: