Thursday, August 23, 2012

pregnancy books

I was thinking of books I could write. But then I realized due to the lack of skills, I shouldn't be writing a book...can you imagine what my editor would have to go through!?

But I thought of two.

1. The Pregnant Gluten Free girl-
This pregnancy has already been so different because of my diet. I would love to get through this next nine months by focusing on sharing the things I learn with those who might face similar challenges. Working through the sickness and craving when half of what you want is forbidden can be a challenge. Making sure your baby is getting the proper nutrition can be overwhelming. I could help. But thats a serious book and as I already mentioned.... the poor editor! I will let my amazing friend Chandice write that one....maybe I can co-author it.....hmmmm... ;)

2. This one is more within my writing skill set: If you give a pregnant girl a cookie. the possibilities are endless for this book....think whole baby showers could be created on the theme of it. It would be every pregnant gals go to book for a laugh. short, full of goofy pictures. I love it!!

thats it.

craving for the day?? Sonic strawberry cream slushy....YUM!


No comments: