Monday, August 20, 2012

mommy needs some rest.

I have been in bed A LOT....I mean...A LOT I went to bed four hours ago and intend to go back as soon as this post is over.....

Joey and all the kids keep hearing the phrase " mommy needs rest" or "mommy needs some rest right now so she can feel better"

Joey has more then once ran into his room and dug through his toy box looking for something to help. He is so sweet!! But I think one of the sweetest moments was when I heard him say " mommy needs a rest, got to find mommy a rest"

He just thought " a rest" must be laying in his toy box ready waiting to solve all of mommies problems. I love him!! It was So sweet. So every time I "go rest" I am jostled awake by joey handing me a rocket or guitar, or computer thinking just maybe...it will work in place of " a rest".

No comments: