Tuesday, August 21, 2012

rants...

Since being pregnant the thing I notice about myself, that probably sticks out most, ( past the sickness) would be my heightened level of emotion. I like to be a laid back, roll with it, move on if its too intense, kind of a girl....but that's not my natural personality and it has taken years of work to begin to become that type of person.....out the window when you are pregnant.

Every thing is super sad....or REALLY ANNOYING....or, the world is GOING to end because this whatever moment and task is just SO important!!! So I find my self more prone to need to "vent" or rant as a release to these emotions that normally would just roll off my back...

NOW Aren't you so glad you took the time to pop on over to my blog! ;)

So A few things that I am bugged about:

1. Politics: They are ridiculous right now more then ever. I Have had the opportunity to watch LOTS of news lately....and Just find myself annoyed! Is any one worried about the direction of our country or are we just going to worry about what the Presidents Favorite color is and if Mitt has the "likable" factor in big enough proportions to win.

 What about the Akin guy?? I mean I am not saying I agree with what he said about rape, and its true that it's a very sensitive subject, BUT-I just think its crazy when we live in a world where you mis-speak, or maybe even have a really mis-guided thought process and your whole life is on national t.v and you are called a terrible person. What happened to free speech?? Don't vote for the dork, remove his funding if you disagree, but goodness drag him family through the mud and ruin any future they might have seems a bit far. On ABC news this morning the line on the screen was " the GOP'S shakin' over Akin". WOW. That one fool ( who is paying the price for bad comments) is going to somehow tilt the presidential race??? Are we so small minded that we would let it?? I hope not!! and It makes me mad that apparently the media thinks the average American is.

And the double standard is crazy. There were politician skinny dipping in the sea of Galilee this last weekend.  They aren't getting near the news time and I think what they did in a drunken stupor is worse....GROW UP politicians and lead the way we elected you too! So bugged.

Joe Biden....The guy says more stupid things then any other politician and gets away with it. BUT beyond all that I just question 1 thing. Is this really the best we can do for one of the highest offices in the land??? I mean, If something happened to our President, Biden is the top dog. YIKES!! who is scared!?!????  Thats who I have to place my trust in??? Heaven help us....seriously.


Past politics, I get annoyed with stupid little things all day, I won't go into the details because sometimes we have to be careful to not let 1 negative emotion brand us as the kind of person we will be forever. Writing down my negative thoughts won't help your view of my improve and it won't help MY view of me either.

But I have found that I need to get feeling better so I can stop thinking " daily pinning on pinterest is actually an important part of your day" thats when you have to worry about your state of mind and life. lol

Daily craving is the same as yesterday, but I am extra sick today so not even that sounds that good. =(

I am grateful for Mike more then ever this week. He has made dinner every night, kept the house livable and taken over in pretty much everything. He even works hard to keep my cravings at bay. I love him and I am thankful for this chance to see him step up and into our lives in a way I didn't know he would ( sounds meaner then I mean it. he is always wonderful...just I am surprised at the absolute amount of love and willingness he has taken everything on) (( good surprised))

o.k I really am just rambling. Love ya all!

No comments: