Wednesday, August 22, 2012

the problem with cravings...

The problem with craving is that they are unpredictable. some times they just go away, sometimes they don't. sometimes they sound amazing only to make you want to puke at the very thought of them...sometimes you can't move on until the craving is satisfied.

I still would love the last two days cravings. But today I am craving something a bit sweet. My mom and sisters make these awesome "cream cheese brownies" and I have a HUGE craving for them - I even know what GF brownie mix would make the best version of it.


But until then I will just chill in bed..because even with taking zofran today, this morning started by chilling in the boys bathroom after breakfast ( to much info?? SORRY!)

I just wish I could MOVE around with out getting so sick. Woke up determined and got a slap in the face...patience never has been one of my finer virtues....

on a positive note, as near as I can calculate with the help of the "what to expect when your expecting" on-line calculator, I am 9 weeks pregnant with the week switching on thursdays...so TOMORROW I will be 10! making slow progress, but hey, I will be 1/4 of the way done right!? =)



No comments: