Wednesday, August 22, 2012

not even mike...

Apparently No one is reading these....not even mike. I causally mentioned my craving from THREE days ago ( muddy buddies ??/ anyone remember??) and he didn't know about it! =(  so sad!

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised I said I would blog so I didn't bug people with constant FB updates.

Today was rough. It started rough... and unfortunately I can feel its going to end rough. =( I did get a wonderful visit by my most amazing Visiting teachers Vicki and Sharon. I love those ladies! they are wonderful and so kind. AND Devers came by and gave Mylie a bath and had Joey come play. I have not seen Joey SO excited in a while, poor guy must be so stir crazy!

But yes. Today I still have the same old craving.

Tomorrow is a new day. Maybe I will get to watch t.v with out getting sick. LOL

2 comments:

Heather said...

I knew about the muddy buddies... I had the exact same craving early on! Actually even now they sound super yummy.

Hang in there Boo! If it makes you feel any better I woke up at 1:30 last night with my head in the toilet. Still!! You think at 38 weeks I'd catch a break - or not.

Alyssa said...

I am reading your blog..Just had to catch up on the blogs...We are still so happy for you guys. And I am looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy. :)