Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Todays craving...

P.F Changs.

I want so bad to feel " normal" while I am pregnant. this is my 1st Gluten free pregnancy and its a bit rough in the craving department. P.F changs has a LOT of G.F options....sounds nice to me...and I think the " hidden" ginger that is in many of their recipes is also appealing too. While I don't expect to have this craving full filled anytime soon...a pregnant gal can ( and does) always dream. ( SIGH)

Olivia has been off kilter this last two days, don't know why, but she is throwing CRAZY-HUGE tantrums at night....its hard to help Poor Mike handle them when I feel like I am going to puke on her.

Last thought, I need to re-figure out how many weeks I am...somewhere between 8-10....I think...but the whole Heller family ( minus mom) has decided its twins..to be specific 1 boy and 1 girl. Its all they talk about, I sure hope they aren't disappointing after the first appointment when we find out I only have 1 cutie in the there.

No comments: