Monday, July 13, 2009

the desicion is final

Well, all the family (immediate family) knows so its time to tell every one else. This last month or few months have been SO frustrating because Mike and I have not known where he would be attending Law school and where our little family would be moving. But after A LOT of frustration and prayers and a few tears. We have decided to stay right where we are. Mike will be going to school In Sacramento.

His Job offered us a few things we needed to keep us here. So in just a few short weeks our Crazy four year journey will begin! We are going to be looking into purchasing a home here since we will be here for a while. Which the kids and I are VERY excited about. The stay here also means for the first time in about 5 years We will have TWO yes count them, TWO cars! SO I will be able to get milk or diapers or take the children to the doctors with out it being a huge ordeal every time. I know this means my life will get a little crazier, but after so long, its a welcome crazy. SO maybe now life will start to work out some of our kinks.

Like Jackson and his pooping his pants every hour. Yes- he even gave us the Joy of cleaning up a mess out of Aunt sues pool.( I am SO SORRY) but seriously, the second this decision was made it was as if a huge burden was lifted, there was more peace in our home and instantly the focus turned to things that were draining our family and needed fixing in a careful manner.

So with new fresh goals in hand and a renewed energy we are marching on in our Journey. I am so grateful for Mike and the amazing man he is. If i had to take this Journey with any one other then my best friend it just wouldn't be very much fun. The next few months will bring bigger changes in our family; but now, with a decision made final, we are looking forward to them with the peace of knowing we chose carefully and the Lord is with us.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good. It's so nice to feel that weight off your shoulders. I'm hoping for the best in the next few months (and 4 years too).

Hugs from mom said...

It sounds like your relieved but I'm sure things will be tough once he starts school, just in a different way. Good luck to you and Mike. I know it will be worth it when it's done.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i'm so excited, for my own personal selfish reasons!

Britt said...

I'm sad that you're far away, but I'm glad that you have a plan and know what you're doing. For me, that's half the battle.

Thank you for being so persistent with my blog. It means a lot to me. I love you!!!