Wednesday, July 8, 2009

what to say?

My sister and I were talking earlier. I think life feels a bit like a roller coaster ride. It is so full of adventures, ups and downs and unexpected twists. sometimes I feel like I should not try anymore to calm the ride down, perhaps life would feel more right if through all the craziness, I could learn to just HANG ON TIGHT and enjoy it.

It amazes me how at one moment you feel like you have things momentarily figured out only to be plunged down a huge hill trying to figure out whats next... This is a bit how I feel right now. Only Its like some one put a blindfold on and said " guess whats next". since I have never ridden this roller coaster I simply can't. So I pray and....pray......and.....pray some more, hoping that at some point I will get a good answer and the blind fold can be removed for a few corners of my ride in life.

but right now I also have a timer involved and I have to figure it out quickly. So I would blog more but basically my entire life is involved in figuring out "whats next".....

1 comment:

Carianne said...

It's okay I understand... I mean I am totally blogging about donuts, so you know I had to dig deep out of chaos to find something!