Wednesday, July 1, 2009

what to see some amazing pictures?

Want to see some amazing pictures of my kids and some interesting ones of me? Me sister is quite a photographer and she has been snapping away this last two weeks. last night we went to a park here. With her camera in hand and me dresse din an old wedding dress we had some fun. So yes There are bridals of me. lol. its funny but she did a really good job. there are some beautiful ones of Joey and my neice to. so check them out:

www.basicallyphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Dial Family said...

ok, so you are not only model perfect, but you are so PHOTOGENIC!! Your sister did a great job too!! Adorable pix...

JD said...

Cute pics! I have got to get the kids pictures taken soon too. I am glad you commented I can catch up with you guys. We are doing Picnic in the park with Hoppers and Gales here in Davis if you and mike and the kiddos want to come. it is Wed. @ 4-8 there is tons for the kiddos to do.

Tiffany A. said...

You look amazing in those photos!! I bet that was so fun!!