Thursday, July 16, 2009

the eyes





Today I realized I was not bloggin as much because I have not been taking pictures of what we have been doing. SO with camera in hand I took a picture of all the kids today. Olivia and Jack have done such a good job playing all sorts of things this summer( more on that when I have pictures to show). here they are just making a village with Legos. Then I Took a picture of joey and I saw somthing that him and I have in common......the crazy eyes! now keep in mind I do have a little mascara on today, but today was a " no makeup" day for me so thats it. It might be noted livy and jack have huge ones to.

2 comments:

Carianne said...

the crazy eyes... I LOVE them! Big, blue, and beautiful!

Andra said...

You always had beautiful eyes, that were windows to your beautiful heart. Its easy to see why your kids all have that.