Thursday, July 23, 2009

not so bad..

This sounds goofy, but today I looked into my cupboard and I had a victory in my life!it all starts A few weeks ago when I was having a particularly stinky day. Mike, being the wonderful man he is, brought me home my favorite cookies- oreos. In the past I have been know to eat an entire bag in less then two or three days, when I am stressed, I eat. Since I am being honest here, My eating habits are pretty terrible over all. For several years now I have been working (very slowly) on improving them.

So that brings me back to my victory, I looked into my cupboard and saw a bag of oreas. I realized its been at least two maybe three weeks and we still have one more row left. So if my diet habits are based soley on Oreo consumption, I am doing pretty darn good! =)

2 comments:

Carianne said...

ha love it! I would say your doing better for sure.. now if my cans of Dr. Pepper would stay in the fridge longer...

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

now that you're thinking about the oreos, don't go finish off the package... :)