Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My life has just changed....



My life has changed! today we heard a loud "BANG!" I looked quickly around only to realize Joey was no longer sitting at my feet. Yes, you guessed it, he had CRAWLED into the other room and was taking every thing off on of my shelves- having a rather good time I might add.
He just started crawling last sat. after our big shopping Trip to sacramento. Olivia was showing off her new school clothes and I went back to help her. Well Joey didn't like me leaving I guess because Mike started yelling " brigette get back here!" sure enough Joey just started crawling to follow me. He is getting quit good at it now (as you can see). So the messes begin and my life just got a little crazier!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

go joey, go joey, go! Woohoo, he is going to be all over! Miss him like crazy the little cuddlebug that he is!

Hugs from mom said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. That's pretty exciting, but now you have to childproof all over again.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

ah! crawling is a big mess maker...but then you don't have to hear the screams everytime they can't reach something...